Did you know that No.2 toilet paper can be used as more than toilet paper? Because our toilet paper is strong and silky, you can use it for various household purposes. Here are our favorite ways to use No.2 that don’t have anything to do with actually going number two.
- Use No.2 toilet paper to remove your makeup (mascara included)! No.2 is made from bamboo, a plant that makes it so strong we’ve dubbed it Butt CrumbleTM free. Because No.2 doesn’t leave behind that annoying cotton residue some toilet paper does, it will hold up as you remove eyeliner, lipstick, and more. Just add some micellar water or cleansing oil, and voila, make-up free skin!
- Do you blot your lipstick? If not, it’s time you started! Blotting lipstick helps sets the pigment so it can last all night long. No.2 is thick and durable, making it the perfect toilet paper for your pout!
- When you have No.2 on hand, you’ll never have to worry about running out of tissues again. No.2 is silky, gentle, and sustainable. Our toilet paper won’t leave your nose irritated and red like other brands, even when you’re in the middle of a cold. Reaching for No.2 also means you won’t have any weird-for-you chemicals near your nose.
- Think you can only remove nail polish with cotton pads and balls? Think again. No.2 is strong enough to stand up to your manicure and better for the environment than traditional cotton. Cotton degrades soil and requires the use of pesticides. Bamboo is a renewable resource and actually improves the ground, making No.2 a preferable and green alternative for your toiletry needs.
- Razor nicks are a pain, but covering them doesn’t have to be! Dab witch hazel on a piece of No.2 and apply to your cut to stop the bleeding. Our bamboo toilet paper is absorbent and won’t leave any paper debris behind, either.
Are you ready to bring the strength and sustainability of bamboo to your bathroom? Switch to No.2 toilet paper today.